- by Appt Fresno Warehouse Open for Extra Popcorn Pickup or Return
- by Appt Visalia Warehouse Open for Extra Popcorn Pickup or Return
- 18 Wed Money and unsold Show & Sell product due to unit kernels
- 20 Fri Deadline to reutrn Show & Sell to either warehouse Fresno 2-6 PM Visalia 1-5 PM
- 20 Fri Sale Ends
- 23 Mon Take Order due Online by 10 PM
- 27 Fri Last day to earn prizes by Online Sales
- 3 Fri Council Recognitions From & Prize Selections DUE
- 9 Thur Take Order Pick Up Fresno 2-6PM & Visalia 1-5 PM
- 29 Wed Any outstanding monies due to unit kernels
- 1 Fri All funds due to council for 1% bonus
- 8 Fri Final Popcorn Monies due
Here are the links to some great resource materials and the Trails-end websites.
Website for Scout Sale pages: Trails-end.com
Website for Unit Popcorn Chair to process Show and Sell and Take order product. Sell.trails-end.com
Mega Corn the Destroyer Patch Set
Trails End Scholarship program: All seller at $2,500 begin to earn a 6% bonus on sales towards their college education!
- "The $700 Club": Sell $700 worth of product by October 5th and earn a trip
to the Mid-Sale Rally on Saturday, October 7th. Food, fun, games and
prizes! Sellers Club members also receive a $20 gift card to the Scout Shop
and a special BSA Fidget Spinner!
- $1,000 Bonus Prize: All Scouts that have face-to-face and online sales
totaling $1,000 or more by October 23rd will receive 2 tickets to the
Council viewing of the new Star Wars movie, The Last Jedi! The movie will
be released in December 2017. The movie has not been rated yet. Our
viewing date is to be determined.
For more information or assistance with the popcorn ordering system please contact Albert Gallegos at the Council Service Center or at 559-797-1962 or Albert.Gallegos@scouting.org.